There are a number of things you can ALWAYS be doing to advocate for yourself or a loved one:
- Keep up with Arkansas issues:
- Be prepared to place an informed vote in the 2018 Elections!
- Stay up to date on opportunities for public comment or public hearings.
- AR Choices updates.
- AR Works updates.
- Discover the latest information on the development of PASSEs (AR).
- Contact AR State Senators and Representatives while they are out of session.
- Keep up with National issues.
- Contact our Federal congressmen about federal healthcare issues.
- Get training on how to advocate for yourself.
- Learn about the different types of Medicaid & eligibility rules.
- Join us on Facebook to connect with others like you, or on Twitter, you can directly interact with lawmakers!
Call, email, or visit the government officials
who have been elected to represent you.
Tell them what is working. Tell them what you need.
Write the Governor a message.
Contact your legislators. Here is a list of all of them and their information.
Who represents you? What is your district? Click on this map to find out. You will be directed to an interactive map that will help you find where you live and who represents that area.
Also, please print this flyer (full page or half page) and share it with any medical office, hospital, provider, or therapy clinic! Only you can help to ensure our message reaches every person in our state.
Join us on Facebook! This group has been around longer, and you’ll get the chance to interact with other concerned citizens, journalists, medical professionals, and even lawmakers. On Twitter, you can directly interact with lawmakers!