The battle for Medicaid dollars and quality coverage is a national discussion these days. Concerned citizens in Arkansas are coming together to voice the need to keep life-saving Medicaid benefits, as are most Medicaid recipients in America. MSL serves as a place to get the truth and to stay up-to-date in a fast paced world.
At over 3000 members, and growing every week, Medicaid Saves Lives is speaking as one strong voice! We want to be positive, and we want to show our leaders and fellow Americans how much this funding helps people. While much of the information may pertain to Arkansans, we keep up with Medicaid issues in other states, and we participate in Federal issues as well. This group aims to provide accurate, timely information and continued ways to collaborate with legislators and other agencies. Several issues are in process right now, and you can take action:
- Check out our Calendar for events around the state that might be helpful.
- Find out the latest on the AR 90 minute therapy cap.
- Discover the latest information on the development of PASSEs (AR).
- Contact AR State Senators and Representatives while they are out of session.
- Contact our Federal congressmen about federal healthcare issues.
- Get training on how to advocate for yourself.
- Learn about the different types of Medicaid & eligibility rules.
Join us on Facebook! Find a supportive community on social media, and join with others like you who want to take action. Our Facebook group has been around longer, and you’ll get the chance to interact with other concerned citizens, journalists, medical professionals, and even lawmakers. On Twitter, you can directly interact with lawmakers!