Medicaid saves lives! Unfortunately, the battle for Medicaid dollars and quality coverage is ever ongoing. Concerned citizens are coming together to voice the need to keep life-saving Medicaid benefits. MSL serves as a place to receive support and the truth in order to stay up-to-date in a fast paced world.
At over 3700 members, and growing every week,
Medicaid Saves Lives is speaking as one strong voice! We want to be positive, and we want to show our leaders and fellow Americans how much this funding helps people.
Here are some ways you can take action:
- Prepare to place an informed vote in the 2018 elections!
- Check out the updates on the AR Works work requirement.
- Get training on what’s happening with AR Choices!
- Discover the latest information on the development of
- Contact AR State Senators and Representatives while they are out of session.
- Contact our Federal congressmen about federal healthcare issues.
- Get training on how to advocate for yourself.
- Learn about the different types of Medicaid & eligibility rules.
Get support from other people like you
Join us on Facebook! Find a supportive community on social media, and join with others like you who want to take action. Our Facebook group has been around longer, and you’ll get the chance to interact with other concerned citizens, journalists, medical professionals, and even lawmakers. On Twitter, you can directly interact with lawmakers!