A revision of the BCRA Senate Health Care bill has been released, but what’s different? We have the one-stop-shop for understanding the bill for yourself.
Some reports say that they want to vote as early as Tuesday. Get to reading and then get to calling!
Every call matters. Here’s the number for Senators across the nation: 866-426-2631
Find your states US Representative & contact his/her office
Find your state’s US Senator & contact his/her office
Read the new revised bill to make sure you discover everything for yourself.
Check out these resources to guide you:
- Video explains the changes
- What’s in the bill now
- Chart that compares bills
- Chart with key differences
- What you need to know
- 4 Key changes
- What Governors Think About the Bill
- Do any Governors support the BCRA?
- Do all Republican Senators support it?
- Why doctors oppose it
- How the revision affects Arkansas
What was the original bill?
- guide to what the bill says
- simple chart that compares the ACA (Obamacare), AHCA (House bill), and the BCRA (Senate bill).
- data and comparison of the ACA/AHCA/BCRA
- another chart to compare the bills
- A video walk-through guide of what it says with page numbers so you can investigate for yourself
- explanation of block grants and per capita caps
- research of why it affects everyone
- 10 Reasons it’s bad for AR
- How it will affect rural AR
Full text of the original bill. Click on the image below, and use the resources above to help you.