Lainey, our Founder, is going live tonight at 5pm on KABF 88.3 with 4 other panelists to talk about the state of Arkansas healthcare! We hope you’ll join her:
- call in: 501-433-0088.
- email questions/ comments: SpeakupAR@gmail.com
- Listen http://www.kabf.org
- Marquita Little, Health Policy Director, AACF
- John Sufna, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, UAMS
- ShaRhonda Love, Executive director at Arkansas Minority Health Commission
- Dianna Varady, Director, Arkansas Autism Resource and Outreach Center
- Elaine Morrow, Founder of Medicaid Saves Lives
Speak Up Arkansas is a one-hour show which hopes to convey an “around the kitchen table” informal discussion that will give you needed information and perspective. The show and panelists hope you’ll call or email to ask about where or how to access services and learn more about navigating the systems.
The show usually starts with each panel member having 5 minutes to provide information about the particular focus area of their health practice, program, or policy work. This is a chance for all listeners to learn about the importance of health care and healthy practices, what services might be available, or what actions they can take to engage or learn more.